Mr. Parisi has over 30 years of experience in international trade matters with extensive expertise in antidumping investigations, antidumping compliance reviews, and sales and cost verifications.
Prior to joining Capital Trade, Mr. Parisi was employed as an Economist at Georgetown Economic Services (“GES”), an economic consulting firm. Prior to joining GES in May 2015, Mr. Parisi was a self-employed consultant from 1997 through 2015. Prior to forming his own antidumping consulting services firm in 1997, Mr. Parisi was a Senior Manager of International Trade with Capital Accounting (1989 to 1997), and a Senior Import Compliance analyst with the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA), Enforcement and Compliance (1985 to 1989). Mr. Parisi has handled numerous investigations and administrative reviews of antidumping cases from Europe, Asia, Middle East and South America.
Mr. Parisi provides cost accounting and financial analysis services to law firms and companies involved in antidumping cases before the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC). These services include:
- analysis analysis of companies’ U.S. and foreign market pricing structures to determine the potential existence of dumping in the U.S. market;
- preparation of antidumping petitions;
- analysis and preparation of responses to sales and cost of production antidumping compliance questionnaires using companies’ financial and cost accounting systems;
- preparation and participation in DOC sales and cost verifications;
- assistance in the preparation of legal briefs on antidumping legal, financial and cost accounting issues;
- and implementation of price monitoring systems to prevent and reduce companies’ potential exposure to antidumping duties.
M.A. in International Business and International Relations from the American University (Washington, DC, 1983)
B.A. in Liberal Arts from the University of Connecticut, (Storrs, CT,1980).